Friday 14 January 2011

Roman Bath House



After Stonehenge we visited Bath, London to visit the ancient Roman bath House that Bath is named after. For those of you who accompanied me in Jerusalem and elsewhere know that Bro. Hamblin showed us tons of roman bathhouses until I, along with most of our group, lost complete interest in the subject (with exceptions of Chris and Adam who somehow were able to pretend to be optimistic about seeing more ruins). Several of the girls in my group were looking at little piles of bricks several feet apart in a pattern. I then did something I never thought I would do. . . I regurgitated what Hambone had told us. The girls were very impressed with my intimate knowledge of the inner workings of ancient bathhouses. The ladies here don’t stand a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, what would Hamblin say to that?

    It sounds like you're having an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I bet you never thought ruins and a pile of ancient bricks would be so helpful ;o)

    ReplyDelete